POE the musical is having its world premiere readings on October 12 and 13, 2018,
in Salem, Oregon, thanks to a sponsorship by Chemeketa Community College.
It is possible we may add a matinee performance on October 14. As you might
suspect from the show’s title, this musical celebrates the life and works of the
iconic American author, Edgar A. Poe.
The show’s libretto and score were written and composed by Rachel Wolf.
Director: Kayla Mansur
Music Director: Kent Wilson
Producer: Rachel Wolf
We still need the following for our creative team:
- Asst to Producer/Multimedia. Will help Ms. Wolf and help with multimedia for performances. Must have can-do attitude.
- Asst to Director/Stage Manager. Will help Ms. Mansur and serve as Stage Manager for the performances.
- Asst to Musical Director. Will help Mr. Wilson as needed. Must know and read music. Will turn music pages at performances.
- Asst to Writer-Composer. Will help Ms. Wolf. Must know and read music. Highly organized.
- Public Relations & Social Media Coordinator. Will help with Facebook and Twitter, and coordinate publicity, marketing, etc.